EMISARAis a proudly Nigerian brand that creates jewellery and accessories that combine the African/Nigerian background with a global perspective. Our designs can be described as ‘glocal’ a delicate fusion of the Nigerian culture with global fashion and trends. Using a wide range of materials sourced both locally and internationally, all our pieces are handmade by some of the best artisans in Nigeria. Our mission is to make beautiful statement jewellery and accessories that are accessible and affordable - hence our slogan ‘affordable luxury’.
Located in the heart of Lagos, Emisara continues to be one of the foremost designers and producers of both contemporary and timeless jewellery and accessory pieces in Nigeria.
Pick what you love from our glocal collection, add them into your shopping bag.
Fill out order info, then you can pay with a debit card, or bank transfer. Very easy.
After order confirmation, we will deliver your order or you can pick up from our retail store.
Hey Queen - It's Your Birthday. Get the EMISARA 20% Off Birthday Discount.
We want to celebrate your birthday with you, because you are SPECIAL. Redeem your 20%discount code online or in-store during your birthday month. Send us a message with your details and receive your discount code. You can apply the code to get 20% off your purchase.
Olubunmi ‘Bunmi’ George is a visionary artist and creative who is driven by her keen interest in fashion, music, and youth empowerment and development. Steeped in her father’s textile business from a very young age, her love for fashion and accessories began early in her life.
With a strong entrepreneurial mindset, she started off by retailing jewelry from the Middle and Far East; however, her desire to create from within rapidly transformed into a focus on the design and production of jewellery and accessories. Working with gemstones, wood, fabric, and other natural elements, she founded EMISARA and created her first collection in 2011.
Combining an urban West African background with her global perspective, EMISARA designs can be described as ‘GLOCAL’, an uncommon and unexpected fusion of Nigerian diverse culture and taste with global fashion and sensibilities. The result of this fusion (further influenced by her passion for music) is the uniquely beautiful pieces that the EMISARA brand is renowned for.
At the very core of the brand is Bunmi’s belief that all women are created equal but must express themselves according to their graces. Each EMISARA piece is therefore designed to help women convey their distinctive and individual grace and beauty.
Like a fine fragrance, the same piece worn by any number of different women will always communicate a unique and individual message about them. Hence the EMISARA slogan ‘Don’t say a word, just say something’.
Bunmi is dedicated not only to building a strong African brand which produces accessories and jewellery that can compete with international brands, but to making them accessible and affordable, in line with EMISARA’s tagline – ‘affordable luxury’. Working with skilled artisans in Nigeria and abroad, she remains committed to creating eclectic and uniquely ‘glocal’ pieces that help women make a statement with their accessories.
Bunmi is dedicated to loving God, her family, and helping young people walk in their purpose.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEB STORE PURCHASE
By purchasing goods from EMISARA you are entering into a legally binding agreement with our company on the following terms. Please read and understand these terms as they affect your rights and liabilities. Please unpack and inspect your order immediately. Any and all claims must be reported within 5 business days.
Our goal is to provide high quality goods and products. Accordingly, we warrant the goods will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
EMISARA is not responsible for lost or damaged jewelry after an in-store purchase has been made or delivery has been accepted.
EMISARA E-Gift Cards and physical gift cards can be redeemed online or in our Retail Location. Gift cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, reloaded with additional value, resold or transferred for value. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Promotions and other special offers may not be used to purchase a gift card. Emisara will not replace lost or stolen gift cards without satisfactory proof of purchase.
Gift cards may be purchased or redeemed outside Nigeria.
• You cannot purchase an online gift certificate with another gift certificate.
• If the amount of your online gift certificates does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase.
• If the amount of your online gift certificates is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored for your next purchase using the same gift certificate code.
• If you have any additional questions, please contact our Service team “Service@emisara.com
• Online gift certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
• We cannot replace lost or stolen online gift certificates.
• We do not charge sales tax when you buy an online gift certificate because it is charged when the gift certificate is used.
BIRTHDAY DISCOUNT DETAILS
• The Birthday Discount is valid for 20% off one Eve by Emisara item and or 20% off Emisara Piece.
• The birthday discount is not valid on the purchase of gift cards, gift sets, jewelry accessories, Emisara branded merchandise, masks, apparel or items with an associated giveback.
• Items purchased with the birthday discount are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
• The Birthday Discount may be redeemed online or in-store during the customer’s birthday month.
• The Birthday Discount may not be applied to previous purchases or combined with other offers.
• When redeeming in-store, the customer eligible for the birthday discount must be present at time of redemption and present a valid government-issued photo ID.
• If we find that a customer has used their birthday discount more than once in a calendar year, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any future orders.
• To receive your Birthday Discount code, please submit your birthday to firstname.lastname@example.org .If it is currently your birthday month, we’ll send you a code immediately. If it is not currently your birthday month, we’ll send you a code during your birthday month. Please enter this code at checkout if purchasing online or bring this code with you into store if purchasing in-store.
• If you missed your birthday month, we look forward to celebrating with you next year. Please submit your birthday at Birthday@emisara.com and we’ll send you a code during your birthday month next year. Please enter this code at checkout if purchasing online or bring this code with you into store if purchasing in-store.
Any product purchased during a promotion or sale is final
All promotions are available while supplies last. Promotion code may be required upon online checkout. Promotions may not be combined or applied to previous purchases, gift card purchases, sales tax, or shipping charges. Offers may only be valid for a specified date and time-frame.
EMISARA GIVES BACK EVENTS & PRODUCT DONATIONS
We are always excited to support women and families’ causes in our local communities through ‘EMISARA Gives Back’ events and donation of Emisara products. If you have a cause close to your heart and would like to host an event, please contact our physical store. (Please note we welcome one event per organization annually and we do not partner with political causes.)
Please note the following guidelines before making a request for a EMISARA Gives Back event:
• Requesting organization or individual's cause must be registered company in Nigeria and fall within our giving pillars in these categories: Education & Entrepreneurship, Health & Wellness, and/or Empowerment.
• We welcome one event per organization annually.
• Requests must be made at minimum 1 month in advance of desired event date.
We are happy to donate product to be used in fundraising efforts for good causes especially with non-profit organizations.
Please note the following guidelines before making a request for donation of product:
• Donated product must be used to directly raise funds through activities such as a silent or live auction, a raffle, etc.
• Donated product cannot be sold for profit or returned to a store for credit.
• Donations are limited and based on availability.
• Donation requests must be made at minimum 1 month in advance of event or fundraiser.
Products on Emisara.com may only be resold by authorized resellers. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order if we believe it is being purchased for resale without proper authorization.
ORDERS & CANCELLATIONS
An agreement for EMISARA (“Seller”) to sell goods to you (“Purchaser”) is made when we accept your order. The description of goods, price and applicable tax are agreed on between Purchaser and Seller when order is placed. Seller’s charge for transport, packaging, and freight will be included in the final invoice upon shipment and is to be borne by Purchaser.
Placement of an order is a binding agreement. Once placed, all orders are considered final and may not be changed or cancelled. Seller reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer or payment and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.